Collection: Low Dose Naltrexone
Low-dose Naltrexone (LDN) is a promising treatment that has shown to have multiple benefits in various medical conditions. LDN is a prescription drug that is typically used at low doses, typically around one-tenth the dose of the standard dose of naltrexone, which is used to treat opioid addiction. The exact mechanism of action of LDN is not completely understood, but it is believed to modulate the immune system and reduce inflammation, leading to the following benefits:
- Pain Management: LDN has been shown to provide relief from chronic pain, such as neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia.
- Autoimmune Diseases: LDN has been shown to help in the management of autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, and lupus.
- Cancer: LDN has been used as a complementary treatment for cancer patients, and has shown to improve quality of life and reduce pain and inflammation.
- Mental Health: LDN has shown to improve symptoms of depression and anxiety, and may also be beneficial for patients with OCD, ADHD, and PTSD.
- Inflammatory Diseases: LDN has been shown to help with conditions such as IBD and ulcerative colitis.
Subscribe to our emails
Join our email list for exclusive offers and the latest news.